martedì 26 marzo 2019

It is not a picot! - Non è un picot!

It is not a picot - Non è un picot


I'm working on a new experiment and am quite satisfied of the result.
It is not a picot that makes pointed the rings and the chains of the motif in this photo, it is a different way to work a double stitch.
Today I done many attemps to get a result that I liked. My idea was to work a flower motif  with a different shape of petals, but rings and chains of tatting were always too rounded to resemble my idea of a flower. So I wanted to try something different... and after several attempts, finally, a glimmer of light.
I think I have to do a lot of tests before publishing the working process, but for this evening I've worked hard enough and it's time to take a break, so I hope to come back to this topic soon and I wish you a good night :-)


Sto lavorando a un nuovo esperimento e sono abbastanza soddisfatta del risultato.
Non è un piccolo picot che rende appuntiti gli anelli e gli archi del motivo in questa foto, è un diverso modo di lavorare un nodino doppio.
Oggi ho fatto molti tentativi prima di ottenere un risultato che mi piacesse. La mia idea era quella di lavorare un motivo floreale con una diversa forma dei petali, ma gli anelli e gli archi del chiacchierino erano sempre troppo arrotondati per assomigliare alla mia idea di fiore. Così ho voluto provare qualcosa di diverso... e dopo vari tentativi, finalmente, uno spiraglio di luce.
Penso di dover fare molte prove prima pubblicare il metodo di lavorazione, ma per questa sera ho lavorato abbastanza duramente ed è ora di fare una pausa, perciò spero di tornare presto sull'argomento e vi auguro una buona notte :-)

12 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Many thanks. I'll publishing instructions soon, hope you know your opinion about them.

      Elimina
  2. Wow! It is very surprising! The new technic . You have done something very interesting . I am patiently waiting for the final work out.
    Keep crossed fingers.
    Send you warm greetings

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dear Aleksandra, you are always friendly with me. I don't know yet if this is a new technique, hope to have an answer to this from comments of all tatters friends. Thank you and hugs.

      Elimina
  3. Very pretty !!! It is always a challenge to get a neat pointed chain and you have done an excellent job! It reminds me of Usha's dot picot, but am eager to see what you have come up with :-)))

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you, I'm writing my method. Probably it already exists! Hope you'll find it interesting.

      Elimina