mercoledì 29 gennaio 2020

Tatting sharing << Rewind - Chiacchierino condiviso << Rewind

Tatting sharing << Rewind - Chiacchierino condiviso << Rewind


With 95 "likes" against 83 "hearts", version 1 won the third challenge. As usual, today I should have published the pattern, unfortunately it was a chaotic day and I did not write the instructions in time.
I will publish them on tomorrow.
BUT... to be forgiven, and for the enthusiasm and the numerous requests that have come to me, I'm happy to anticipate that I will also publish the pattern of the versions that have been eliminated, within a new event that I called "Tatting sharing << REWIND ".
Follow my posts and you will find the round you liked so much, but that did not pass the selection. How, when and where is a surprise.


Con 95 "like" contro 83 "cuoricini", la terza sfida viene vinta dalla versione 1. Come di consueto, oggi avrei dovuto pubblicare lo schema, purtroppo è stata una giornata caotica e non ho scritto in tempo le istruzioni.
Le pubblicherò domani.
MA...per farmi perdonare, visto l'entusiasmo e le numerose richieste che mi sono arrivate, vi anticipo che pubblicherò anche gli schemi delle versioni che sono state eliminate, all'interno di un nuovo evento che ho chiamato "Chiacchierino condiviso << REWIND".
Seguite i miei post e ritroverete quel giro che vi piaceva tanto, ma che non ha superato la selezione. Come, quando e dove è una sorpresa.

2 commenti:

  1. None of my 3 choices had made it 😉 Nice of you to share all versions 💖 It is interesting to see how the leftover choices take shape in Edda's model

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My patterns are very easy to make and extremely versatile. All choices can make a great number of combinations :-)

      Elimina