domenica 28 febbraio 2021

My latest creation - La mia ultima creazione

 

Schema Pizzo e Disegno Ricamo COD13012021

Here is my latest creation available right now and which inaugurates a new category of my shop: the Luxury Pattern, dedicated to handmade professionals and which wants to satisfy their every need.

Each project of the Luxury Pattern line will be sold in its complete form, but will also be available in every single part.

You can buy and combine the various projects thus giving life to your personal interpretation of each of them.

To purchase the complete doily, click on Tatting Lace Pattern and Embroidery Design COD13012021

To buy the tatting lace pattern only, click on Tatting Lace Pattern COD11012021

To buy the embroidery design only, click on Embroidery Design COD12012021


Ecco la mia ultima creazione disponibile fin da ora e che inaugura una nuova categoria del mio negozio: la Luxury Pattern, dedicata alle professioniste dell'handmade e che desidera soddisfare ogni loro esigenza.

Ogni progetto della linea Luxury Pattern sarà venduto nella sua forma completa, ma sarà anche disponibile in ogni sua singola parte.

Potrete acquistare e combinare i vari progetti dando così vita alla vostra personale interpretazione di ognuno di essi.

Per acquistare il centrino completo, cliccate su Schema Pizzo e Disegno Ricamo COD13012021

Per acquistare solo lo schema del pizzo a chiacchierino, cliccate su Schema Pizzo Chiacchierino COD11012021

Per acquistare solo il disegno del ricamo, cliccate su Disegno Ricamo COD12012021

2 commenti:

  1. I really love your patterns. I have wanted to purchase the Tramezzi Schema. I live in America and I don't read Italian, and I have not been able to understand how to purchase your patterns. I use paypal in America. Also thank you so much for all the beautiful free patterns you have shared :))

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much for your comment, I'm very glad you like my works. You can find English version of my website by clicking on the British flag on the top of the page (if you use your computer) bottom of the page (if you use your smartphone). Also Pdf file are in Italian and English version and you can make the payment with PayPal after selecting this payment method. I can write the direct link here https://www.danielamendola.it/epages/147514.mobile/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=8333356

      Elimina