martedì 12 maggio 2020

Chiacchierino condiviso MIX - Question time

Chiacchierino condiviso MIX - Question time


After the publication of the first round, here I am with the question relating to the second round. If you want to play with me, you can leave your answer in the comments to this post or in my Facebook profile.
You can find the rules of the game by clicking here.

Question:
For the round 2 of Tatting sharing MIX, did I choose A, B or C?
And, if your answer is not C, which round(s) did I get inspiration from?

I will reply to you on Saturday, before publishing the new round.


Dopo la pubblicazione del primo giro, eccomi con la domanda relativa al secondo giro. Se volete giocare con me, potrete lasciare la vostra risposta nei commenti a questo post o nel mio profilo Facebook.
Trovate il regolamento del gioco cliccando qui.

Domanda:
Per il giro 2 del Chiacchierino condiviso MIX ho scelto A, B o C?
E, se la vostra risposta non è C, a quale giro / giri mi sono ispirata?

Vi risponderò sabato, prima di pubblicare il nuovo giro.

2 commenti:

  1. Wondering if again you will be inspired by the second round that was not chosen before.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The option is correct. It's A because I was inspired by a single round, but I chose another one :-)

      Elimina